Thursday, March 19, 2009

happy birthday, Owen!

Happy 5th birthday, Owen!

I can't believe my fantastic little nephew has been with us for 5 years already!

It seems like just yesterday my sister was helping me move into my Senior year apartment at Bucknell and sharing the news that she was pregnant. A blink later and that little bean was crawling, then running, and now he's in preschool.

I love you Owen! You're an awesome kid and I can't wait to see the boy and man you'll become.

A few (dozen) photos from through the years with our guy!

Still cookin'


1 day old!


Hanging with his ladies


8 months old with Aunt Emily


Our little dinosaur


Into everything (literally)


Celebrating his 1st birthday with Aunt Erin!


Christmas 2005, almost 2


All smiles at 3

4th birthday!


Ringbearer for Aunt Erin and Uncle Ryan


I can't wait to add some of the newest 5 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails