Monday, March 9, 2009

100th post!

I decided to make my 100th post from Florida.



I can't believe I've been blogging for less than a year now and have 100 posts already.

Clearly, I have too much free time.

Last night, we decided to hit a movie and saw Taken.


Have you seen it?

It was certainly entertaining and kept our attention, but...

...as Matt put it, "it has a James Bond hero and Austin Powers bad guys"

In other words, the hero did some impressive kicking/punching/shooting, but the villians didn't really put up much fight.

Plus, the daughter character was super annoying.

Plus, when did old men become the standard action hero?

I miss the younger, sexy movie stars doing the fighting and chase scenes.

Where's Brad Pitt?


Where's Matt Damon?


Where's Daniel Craig?


As much as I like Harrison Ford and Liam Neeson, these 60ish year old guys just aren't as convincing at the hand-on-hand combat and chase scenes.


Should they be doing AARP ads or something?

Oh well, I digress.

If you're looking for an exciting movie, I'd recommend this one.

Happy 100th post to me!

1 comment:

  1. Daniel Craig gives me the willies when he doesn't have a shirt on. haha

    Happy 100th post! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails