Friday, March 27, 2009

favorite thing friday

Sometimes a girl just needs to have fun.

And sometimes that fun involves the computer, well-known works of art, and kissing.

I love all 3 of those things!

I read about this new 'favorite thing' in a magazine the other day and just knew that I had to check it out. It's as great as I hoped it would be!

Do yourself a favor and wander on over to Masterpiece Yourself when you need a laugh.

It's this awesome website that lets you put your face into famous works of art.

Too funny!

Check out my first kiss.



I look excited!

However, someone along the way really should have told me not to kiss with my mouth open so much.

If you think throwing yourself into art is fun, wait until you masterpiece someone else!
Whoa now, who's that philosopher??



Nice, Drew, nice.

Like I said -- this site is tons of fun.

Especially when you "masterpiece" someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails