Saturday, July 30, 2016

july happenings: week four

Coming back from vacation is always a little tough, so I planned for the kids to stay busy.  Asher and Hadley both had summer camp this week!  That gave Noel and I some extra time at home to get things back in order.  Noel chose to use his time to play with the big kid toys, i.e. - pinball.  


We ran out to Home Goods one morning and I decided to try out the Lillebaby carrier that I got for Christmas.  N is starting to get big for the Solly so we're transitioning over to the soft structured carrier instead.  He loved it!  And I really liked how comfy it is.


I could stare at this little face all day.  


I cracked up when he did this.  Clinging for dear life!  Bless his heart!


Oh my word.  Noel was really on a cuteness roll this week.  Hi cutie pie!!


Hadley got to go on a special afternoon trip to visit her cousin on Friday and Papa Gene sent me this photo.  Happy Hadley at her best.  #stinkeyeprofessional


Friday night Hadley stayed with her grandparents, so after Noel went to bed this guy and I had some special time together.  We ate a late night (8:30pm, ha!) snack and watched some BattleBots.  He wanted to sit really close and I didn't mind.  Love this boy who made me a mommy.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails