Saturday, July 16, 2016

july happenings: week two

So the other day I'm vacuuming and I hear a *thunk* noise that doesn't sound good.  Naturally I'm concerned and flip my vac over looking for...I have no idea what.  Just hoping I'd sucked up something offensive that would be easy to remove.  Turns out the belt was still on, but juuuust about to blow.  I read the manual and apparently I'm supposed to replace the belt every 6 months.  This vacuum is 5 years old.  Whoops.


While I was cleaning (and fixing my vacuum) I realized that Noel had been so patient and quiet while he was waiting for me.  Turns out, this happened.  Bless his heart!!


Oh man, this cute face does me in.  


My sister got me this amazing cup for my birthday.  I put ice water in it at the beginning of the day and after hours at 90+ degrees in the sun it still had ice.  I was stunned!  Two thumbs up from me!


Babies snuggling other tiny things ranks up there on my Top 10 most cute list.


There was an unfortunate incident with my mini chopper so I had to bring out the big food processor for the first time since we received it as a wedding gift in 2004.  Sadly, I don't know how to use it because we no longer own a VCR.  Umm...


Hello.


Noel has been showing off his flexibility by sucking on his toes but every time I tried to get a picture of him doing it he'd stop.  This time I snuck up behind him and stayed down wind - National Geographic style photography at its best.


I like my bellies with a side of baby.  You?


I made Hadley a new 'mingo dress and she was so excited.  She's in a dress phase right now and every morning asks me "Can this be a dress day?" - sure hon.  :-)



Noel doesn't sleep in the mamaRoo anymore so we moved it into our room to make more space in the nursery.  I put him in it to hang out for a bit while I made my bed and was struck by how big he looks in it now!  Slow down there friend!

20 weeks old

2 days old


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails