Saturday, July 9, 2016

july happenings: week one

Asher randomly asked me if he could hold Noel for a picture and I jumped at the chance.  Noel was clearly THRILLED with the attention and close contact to big brother.  Oh how I love these boys!



Later that same day Noel decided to roll over from belly to back for the 1st time!  I feel like tummy time will be a thing of our past now.  As soon as I put N down on his belly he immediately flips over and smiles hugely, so proud of his accomplishment.


Papa Gene and Grandma Linda took a trip to the Baltic at the end of June and brought Noel back this awesome Viking onesie.  Look out for the fierce Viking loose in our house!  He's so scary!  :-)


We had a fun 4th of July this week too - it gets its own post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails