Saturday, July 23, 2016

beach pictures 2016

I love to watch my children grow by looking back through our beach pictures from year to year.  There's just something simple and peaceful about photos taken at the shore.  I can't believe we have three amigos now!  We hit the jackpot with these three for sure.


Having one little guy who can't sit up by himself (let alone stand) made it a little challenging.  I started out with the professionals - they've been doing this for years and know the drill.


Then I wanted to let Asher try to hold Noel and he was clearly thrilled at the privilege!  Except that seconds later he was hollering that the baby was too heavy and he was losing him.  Eek - quick rescue for poor "heavy" Noel.  To be fair, Asher thinks everything is heavy.


Noel's bedtime is pretty much set in stone (or pay the consequences) at 7pm, so we couldn't stay out much beyond that, which is a shame since it was still truly too light out at that hour.  We couldn't hang until the "golden hour" hit which was a bummer, but I did my best.  Next year! 


Drew wanted to do some "sky shots" and I'm so glad he did - these are precious!




On the walk back we told Asher to hold Hadley hand and he does but them starts speed walking and practically drags her along - gah, brothers.


I told him to just go ahead already and spent a little time with Hadley.


Love her!  And her amazing beach hair!


She insisted on constantly picking up the hem of her dress, even though I told her that mommy made it the perfect length and she really didn't have to do that.  ;-)


Our sweetheart!


Love these 3 with our whole hearts!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving all the updates and pictures! Yay for getting back into blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails