Thursday, March 22, 2012

the sunshine state

Wow, being sick really put me off my game.  That was a bad one - I haven't been that sick in a long time!  I wrote the Disney posts early last week, so it was easy to log on and post them, but I never got around to posting about the rest of our time in Florida!

Now that I'm feeling a ton better I should be able to get back to blogging and catch up on everything that you all have been doing as well.  :-)

After our fun morning with Mickey and friends, we headed to Drew's parent's house for a few more days of sun and fun {and a little rain, but what can you do...ha!}




Asher had a lot of fun "plashing" in the pool with Daddy.



Did I mention that he calls us Daddy and Mommy full time now?  It is SO stinkin' adorable.  :-)


He might have reached for the ball and fell in once.  Poor guy handled it well but looked a little drowned.  It's scary how quickly they can go under even when you're less than a foot away.  Pools are fun, but scare this mama to death sometimes.


Keep your eyes peeled for more posts about our fun trip!


3 comments:

  1. Adorable - you have the best camera! I may need to invest!

    Jealous of your time by the lake/pool, but I totally know what you mean. Pools scare the life out of me, esp. when I am there with multiple children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to comment on your camera, too! Your model is adorable but the picture quality is awesome!

    Coop did swim lessons last year and is going to do them again soon. But, he also became really brave after swim lessons, too! Seriously, he would just jump in! I was never out of arms reach but he knows how to hold his breath under water which helped with my panic. He did so good last year with going under water that they recommended he go to the advanced class...Hey, he can't walk (independently) yet but he's got swimming down :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asher is extra adorable in his plaid hat! And your pictures are always amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails