Monday, March 19, 2012

a bunch of characters

On our second morning in Disney we got up bright and early to have breakfast prepared by Mickey Mouse and his friends!


Asher loves, loves, loves Disney characters!


First through the doors was Goofy.



Asher wasn't sure what to think at first, but had really hit his stride when Mickey came to say hello.


We all just love Mickey. :-)



Then, my oh my, his favorite appeared - Donald Duck! The fact that he was now a chef {and not a frontiers-man} didn't faze Asher. Doesn't the joy in his face just melt your heart? It does mine.





Kiss for "Duck" mmwah!


Personally, I love Minnie. Asher was nice enough to let me get a photo with her {and him}.


Pluto brought up the end of our character parade and we loved meeting him too!



I think the character breakfast might have been the highlight of Asher's visit. He got such a kick out of giving hugs, kisses, and high fives to all his friends. I'm just glad he wasn't afraid of them!

All in all, a wonderful fun-filled day and a half in Disney World!

 

6 comments:

  1. He looks so happy! I'm glad he had fun seeing all the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love all the pics!

    Cooper loves Mickey, too, but I'm pretty sure that he won't get as close as Asher did! Brave boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics of Asher with Donald. Such Joy! I'm so jealous of your trip. I know Presley would have been over the moon. I can't wait to take her to Disney!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are amazing, especially the ones running to Donald!!!! I like Minnie, too. :)

    I am so glad to hear he wasn't afraid! That would have been one of my concerns too!

    How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! (as per usual) What do you edit with? Do you use Adobe Lightroom? If not, you should look into it. They just came out with a new version (4), which is HALF the price of what they normally used to sell it for (was $300, now $150).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! Looks like such a great time. I went to one of those when I was kid, and absolutely still remember it being awesome!

    I see a trip to Disney World in Ava's future...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails