Thursday, March 15, 2012

starting out right

The much anticipated Florida vacation recap begins!

Last Wednesday we got into our hotel just in time to catch the fireworks over the Magic Kingdom.


Asher loved seeing the monorail {or as he called it, 'choo-choo'} but wasn't a huge fan of the fireworks. Too loud, perhaps?


After he was such a trooper through the fireworks Drew and I decided a special snack was in order. Mickey Mouse ice cream pop, of course!


I swear Asher went from clean to chocolatey in 0.0002 seconds. ha!




Clean up was not as fun.


Here's what mama got. YUM!


Ice cream makes us thirsty.


We had a pack 'n play in our room for A, but he wasn't having any of it. Lucky Mommy got to share her bed with a toddler who is NOT used to sharing a bed. I didn't sleep so well that first night, but by the second night we had a system down. :-)

Up next: the Magic Kingdom!

 

6 comments:

  1. I think Asher looks so cute with slightly longer hair! I can't wait to see all your Disney picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how toddlers have that uncanny ability to get from clean to messy in record time. I would not have that problem because if I had that Ice cream pop I would inhale that thing in .0000002 seconds! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. What perfect timing to catch the fireworks and I must say... now I MUST get some ice cream!!! Gotta love that it's Mickey shaped, too! Of course!!!! I love the idea of sharing a bed with B... but... it is super uncomfortable since he's moving ALL THE TIME. :) Glad to hear you guys got a system down. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pix of him enjoying the treat! Glad by the 2nd night, you two had the sleep thing down pat. You'll need the energy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys has such a good time. Asher certainly looked like he liked that little ice cream treat too . . . they are one of my favs there too! I've been terrible at leaving a note here and there but I am trying to catch up on your sweet little man at least once a week. Hope you all are well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, how fun! Love the pictures!! I'm so glad y'all had so much fun :) Can't wait to hear about the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails