Monday, June 27, 2011

there's no place like home

We're home!  


Asher and I had so much fun visiting my parents last week, but now we're back.  There are still a few posts I want to do about our trip - coming soon!

As hard as it was to leave, Ash and I both missed Drew and were really excited to see him.  As soon as we pulled into the driveway, Asher started saying "dada, dada."  This sweet boy loves his daddy!


They couldn't wait to go for a walk and do some catching up.



Home is where your favorite rocks reside.  :-)


This was a big weekend for us since we had a homecoming and our 7th wedding anniversary - I'm so happy that Drew and I were able to celebrate it together.  Look at all the wonderful cards and gorgeous lillies that were waiting for me when I got home.  Drew is the best!



I really can't believe it's been 7 years since we got married.  I love you Drew and can't wait to see what the next 7 years {and more!} brings.

3 comments:

  1. That picture of Drew and A walking is adorable!

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for being home! It's great to get away and visit with family, but there really is no place like home. Happy Anniversary to you and Drew. That is quite a lot of cards!

    And I must say, that is the best picture of you and Asher! You look great and he is such a handsome fella. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asher looks super tall!!!! Our babes have truly grown!!!! Welcome home :) And Happy Anniversary !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails