Wednesday, June 29, 2011

all american boy

The other week I saw a post on Bonnie's blog and was completely inspired!  She made the cutest shirts for her little guy and made me want to try my hand at it.

Drew, Asher, and I are going to be spending the 4th of July at a fun picnic with Drew's parents, so I decided that our youngest family member needed a special shirt.

Ta da!


I found the shirt {with no pocket - easier said than done, right Bonnie?} at Target for $5 and the fabric is all from Jo-Ann's Fabric.  It was less than $6 for the fabric with some coupons.  You can't beat a customized shirt for about $10!



It really was easy to make and only took me about an hour from start to finish.  I'll do a step-by-step tutorial soon.  In the meantime, we're hitting the road again, so we'll see you all after the holiday weekend.

Happy 4th of July!!

4 comments:

  1. Props to Momma on this awesome shirt!!!! Love it. Like I said before, Asher is so lucky to have such a wonderful & talented Momma!!! :) Look forward to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Mac wears a 3T, same color scheme... thanks! hahaa!! Have fun and be safe this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Jenna's Blog! Love the cute shirt and color scheme. Hope you enjoyed the 4th!

    Brittany

    Brittanyanddenver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Jenna's blog. I love the shirt that you made. Can't wait to see the tutorial! Your baby boy is precious! I look forward to following your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails