Tuesday, June 7, 2011

the kind of problem you want to have

If I let him work for free its child slavery...


but if I pay him then we need to fill out a second tax return.  What to do... 


Asher has discovered the joy that comes with dry dusting a floor and he won't stop.  Even now he's playing with toys, but won't go more than two feet from the Swiffer mop.

They're new BFFs.


He is such a hard worker.  Love it!


Asher got here, there, and everywhere.


He even tried to Swiffer the carpet.  It wasn't easy, but he would NOT be deterred.  Watch how focused he is - so much like his Daddy when working!  My favorite part is that he insisted on pushing it from the very end of the handle {just like mommy does, I guess}



Thanks for your help buddy!

4 comments:

  1. Too Funny!!! I think if you just create a chore chart you will skirt the child slavery/tax return issues haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Bryson is the EXACT same!! He swiffers the entire house (even walls, sometimes!) almost every day. He is soo funny about it. If he doesn't see it, he'll make a sweeping motin with his hand an yell "seep" until I get it for him. I'm not complaining one single bit! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 things:

    HOLY BABY GATES!

    Does the handle adjust so it's more his size?

    Maybe he'll want to come dust Aunt Erin's floors :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is it with the boys and the Swiffer? Everett obsesses over it whenever I get it out.

    How did you get it shorter? I was like, "oh, a little baby Swiffer." Lol. Everett would love it if it was his size. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails