Wednesday, February 16, 2011

why i love them

Have you ever heard of Wegmans?  It's a grocery store in the north east and it's fabulous!

One of the best surprises I got when we moved here from Ohio is the Wegmans right down the road.  Score!!

Why do I love them?  Let's see...

#1 - special parking for mommies!


How cool is that?!  I never see this anywhere else {except Babies 'R Us}

#2 - beautiful, long stemmed strawberries + chocolate dip for homemade chocolate covered strawberries



Just in time for Valentine's Day!  Drew and I had a lot of fun making {and eating!} these after Asher went to bed on Saturday.

#3 - the bulk candy bins that go on...and on...and on

Even though I'm pretty sure my death certificate will someday read "Cause of Death - Wegmans Bulk Candy Bins" it's totally worth it.  Love me some candy!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

6 comments:

  1. That was a quick hiatus ;)

    The chocolate covered strawberries look divine! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Those strawberries are making me hungry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too am digging those strawberries! I'm quite familiar with Wegman's as that's the main grocery store in upstate NY where my family lives. According to their website they are opening a store 5 minutes from my house. I hope they get started on it soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those strawberries look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard of Wegmans before but there are none in Mn that I am aware of. I have never seen strawberries with the stem in them, in my life. !!!!! Awesome!!! YUM!!

    Candy.... who doesn't love it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! I am now officially craving chocolate-covered strawberries. Despite having ate my fill just over a week ago...

    We don't have Wegman's, but we have HEB...which (to me) is the single best store EVER. I love it. It's ALWAYS cheaper than I expect...who doesn't love that?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails