Friday, February 25, 2011

all good things must come to an end

Well, after a week of sun and fun it was time to come home.

:o(

Asher did great on the return flight.  He's a pro now.


Because he was still oh-so-adorable, I had to take more photos of him in his seat.  Such a big boy!


{I have to add in here that while on the flight home Asher had a major diaper, um, situation.  Drew took him to the teeny-tiny airplane bathroom and changed him while at cruising altitude.  Significant Daddy hero points were earned.}

Once we got home Asher immediately went over to his toy organizer and pull out every single toy.  He wasn't playing with anything, just taking an inventory.

It's like everything is brand new again - yay!

Then he had a bath, drank some milk and got into his PJs.  When I got him within a foot of his crib he lunged at it {I almost dropped him - sheesh, he's getting strong}.  I can take a hint, so I put him in, said good night and he was snoring before I had the door closed.

Little man was happy to be back in his own bed!

We had a wonderful time down south, but are really happy to be back at home.  The next few months are jam packed for us - onto the next adventure!

3 comments:

  1. A vacation is super nice but... home is home. :)
    Daddies are the best sometimes, aren't they? Especially with bad diaper situations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pics of him in the seat. He looks like such a big boy!

    p.s. I have an award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pics of Asher on the plane. He's so cute and looks like such a big boy! I'm glad you were able to get away and enjoy some beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails