Friday, February 4, 2011

inventory

Asher loves to organize things.  His favorite activity is unloading all of his books/toys/my kitchen cabinets, taking inventory, and re-loading.



He's a boy after my own heart!


 I think we're a little low on Valentine's cookie cutters, Mommy.



I see Christmas and Easter, but no Valentines.  This won't do.




Where, oh where is my dinosaur book?


On a different note entirely, I have exciting news!  I'm heading to Harrisburg tonight to spend the weekend with my mom and sisters!  We haven't had a girls weekend in forever.  Is it possible that the last time we were all together was at my baby shower??


The great news is this is my first time "off" from baby duty since Asher was born and I get to sleep in, eat when I want to, go shopping, and just go with the flow.  Yay! 

The bad news is that this is my first time away from Asher since he was born!  I'm a little nervous {and sad} to leave him, even it's only an overnight.  Trying to focus on the fun aspects - I know A will be fine with Drew!

8 comments:

  1. So, So funny! I love how he looks around like he really is taking inventory! HA! Holden does this too! Have fun this weekend! Also on another completely different note... the "recent visitors" on your side bar hasn't chanced in a few days... I was here today not 8 days ago... but maybe every day in between! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I want a girl's weekend! Have fun :)

    Oh, and can Asher come over and teach Cooper to put things away? Homeboy never cleans up after himself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. Ethan loves to empty cabites and everything that he can get into too!

    Have fun on your girls weekend. Im sure it will be rough, but it will be ok. I didn't leave Cameron until he was 3! AAAAHHHH! Lol. Even though he was super independant at that time it was still really hard. Like you said focus on the positive, and you will come back rejuvenated and refreshed for A :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish that Ava would re-load the cabinets. She's just an emptier!!

    Have a WONDERFUL time! Seriously, you're going to have a blast, and try not to dwell too much on being away from Mr. A. He'll be fine, and you'll come back recharged!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a great girl's weekend!!! Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your commentary, lol! Presley is also just an unloader. Have a wonderful wonderful girls weekend. Enjoy just "going with the flow".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jack loves to unload as well and only puts some of the things back. It's cute though. Well, most of the time! :) I hope you're enjoying your girls weekend. It's well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, Eli is the same way!!!
    I hope you enjoyed your girlie weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails