Friday, February 11, 2011

i chews you

I just realized that I completely neglected to tell you all about my Girls' Weekend!  Sorry!

It was fabulous!!

First a little geography lesson - my sisters live about an hour apart from one another in Pennsylvania, I live in Virginia, about 2.5 hours south of my closest sister and my mom lives in North Carolina.  Needless to say, we all don't get together very often!

Erin invited us all over to her house for the weekend and we jumped at the chance to meet up and have some fun girl time.  I left Asher and Drew at home together {oh my!} and headed up to PA.

I think I mentioned last week that this was my first time having a night away from Asher.  If you count my pregnancy, it had been almost 2 years since we'd been apart.  I was a little sad, a little nervous, but mostly excited to sleep in and have fun without worrying about his needs and schedule.  Drew did amazing!  He and Ash had lots of fun - as only Daddies can do.

All day Monday Asher kept asking, "Dada? Dada?"  Drove me nuts.  :o)  But I guess that means he had a good time without me.

Over the weekend we did a bunch of shopping, ate great food, and chatted it up.  Sadly I didn't get many photos, but I did get some of a certain little dog in his Valentine's shirt Asher sent for him.


Gotta love the Target dollar spot!


I chew, chew, chews you!

Once I got home the boys and I got ready to root for the Steelers in the Super Bowl {we all know how that turned out - boo}. 




I'll be honest and say that the reason I get most excited about the S.B. is for the commercials.  My hands-down winner from this year was the VW Darth Vader commercial.

Did you see it?  Love, love, love that little guy!!



Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. glad you had a good weekend away. I Loved tha commercial too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails