Friday, November 12, 2010

we're back!

Hi everyone!


Thanks for all of your sweet comments supporting my computer break.  It really was one of my better ideas {if I do say so myself}.  This past week gave me a much needed breather.  As nice as that was, I missed you all and am more than ready to come back!


Asher has been so busy this week.  He is getting into more and more and surprising me every day with the things that he can do.  Just yesterday I handed him his hairbrush as a distraction on the changing table, told him to "brush his hair" - and he did!  It was too funny!  He just put the brush up to his hair {bristle side up, but let's not get technical} and started stroking back and forth.  What a smartie!


There are lots of fun stories from this week coming soon and tomorrow is Asher's 11 month birthday - wow!  It will take me a little while to get caught up on all of your adventures, but look for some comments soon!

In the meantime, I need to get someone his breakfast.


Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Glad you had a nice week off! Perhaps I need a blog break, too....hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Missed reading about your family adventures! Glad you had a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails