Tuesday, November 23, 2010

the runner up

Remember a few weeks ago when I posted about choosing my Christmas card from Shutterfly?  Well, I did it!  I ordered the cards last week and wanted to give you all a sneak preview {kind of}.

The best thing about ordering from Shutterfly is that they have tons of cute cards to choose from!

The worst thing about ordering from Shutterfly is that they have tons of cute cards to choose from.

I couldn't pick!  I thought it over - narrowed it down to 2 - then just clicked and bought.  I'm really happy with the ones I ordered, but love this runner up so much I had to share it too!

Since some of you will be getting the real thing in the mail, I'm not going to show our actual card until after they get into the mail.  So, here's the card that could have been.  {I love it, too!}


We're busy getting ready for Thanksgiving around here, so we might be MIA for a few days.  Hopefully not, but you never know.  Turkey's on!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Were they expensive, if you don't mind me asking? I need to figure out Christmas cards soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! That must mean that the winner is just too cute for words! I also ordered our cards from Shutterfly. I had a hard time picking because I wanted to use more than one picture, but I finally found one I'm happy with! Shutterfly is awesome!!

    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Especially with that cute little turkey of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails