Saturday, November 20, 2010

busy, busy, busy

I feel like I've been neglecting the blog recently.  Maybe it just feels that way because I've been so very busy lately!


The holidays are always an activity filled time of year, but now I have Asher's birthday thrown in the mix as well!  I have some fun ideas for his birthday party - we're keeping it relatively low key with just family and some friends, but nothing too big.  We are having the party at our house, so I need to plan {and buy!} decorations and food.  I already ordered a few cute items from Etsy {love, love that site!!} but there is still tons to do.


This is lots of fun to plan, but with traveling for Thanksgiving and Christmas shopping/wrapping to do it's starting to feel like a lot.


All of this to say, if you don't see me here as much or hear from me on your blog as much - it's because I'm baking, party planning, Christmas shopping, traveling, baby wrangling...


Can you believe Thanksgiving is less than a week away already?  It definitely snuck up on me this year. 

I love Thanksgiving {it's easily one of my favorite holidays} and I hate when it gets blown over by Christmas.  Yesterday I found a tres cute Thanksgiving shirt for Asher on Clearance at Old Navy.  That brings his Thanksgiving outfit grand total to 3.  Ha ha!  Told you I love it!

Modeling to come next week!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I just posted about this same thing and used the exact same blog title!!!! Too funny!!!

    I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with everything going on these days. I also feel that Thanksgiving has snuck up on us this year. How is it just a few days away?? As much as I want to spend the holidays with family, I'm really looking forward to having a low key Thanksgiving at home with 4 days off of work! :)

    I hope you're able to have some down time. As busy as this time of year is, I believe it truly is the most wonderful time of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this time of year was mucho busy pre-baby, but add a nearly one-year-old into the mix and it's just crazed! I feel a blog post of my own coming up with the same title!

    I can't believe how close it's getting to Mr. A's first birthday! Holy moly! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you!!!

    Oh, and does the Thanksgiving shirt happen to have a big turkey and say something along the lines of Happy Turkey Day? We just picked one of those up for A from there....God bless Old Navy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at Asher standing at his toy basket! What a big boy! Really wish we could be there to celebrate the big birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe he's standing! Just a few more days until Aunt Erin kisses and hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails