Saturday, October 8, 2016

october happenings - week one

The first day of October calls for skeleton jammies!  I had to buy an extra pair this year.  :-)


I tried to get a picture of all 3 kids standing, but when I asked Asher to hold Noel's hands to support him he acted like it was a crazy impossible idea.  

Hold his hands?  Wait, these hands?  Hold them how?  Mommy he's falling!  FALLING!!!


Yeah, I hear ya Noel, I'd be terrified too.  Meanwhile, Hadley just keeps dancing.  Thanks hon.

Poor Noel still can't quite believe that we are his actual, intended family.  ha!


Love this silly trio with all my bones.  :-)


Asher has been going to soccer on Saturdays, but it's a little further away so I haven't made any of his games until this week.  He's doing so much better this year and seems to understand the point of the game much better.  



AWANA started this week and Hadley gets to be a Cubbie this year!  It's always a little tricky to work dinner on Sundays since AWANA is from 5:30-7:15.  The kids need to eat pretty early, but Drew and I don't want to eat then.  This week I made the kids a "snack dinner" and they loved it!


I found this old picture of myself when I was 37 weeks pregnant with Asher wearing the same dress that I wore when I was 38 weeks pregnant with Noel.  I was so much bigger with A!  You'd think more pregnancies would mean bigger belly each time but it wasn't so in my case.


We love fall - October is off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails