Saturday, October 22, 2016

october happenings - week three

Tuesday was picture day for this little lady!  I twisted her arm into wearing ruffle pants for the big day.  She's become extremely opinionated on this matter and had declared "those pants hurt my legs mommy!"  I'm devastated.  Hopefully she'll come around and let me dress her up a little bit more.


I have created for this boy a veritable baby wonderland.

Soft surfaces!

Toys galore!

A sheet to keep the rug fuzz off his belly!

Instead he chooses to go off grid and check out the wheels on his highchair on the hardwood floors.  Babies.  #smh


Hadley went for her 2nd ever haircut on Thursday.  Her only directions for the stylist were "give me a pretty haircut, please".  She did!  


On Friday evening I took Asher to his friend's birthday party.  While he was jumping he must have knocked his already loose tooth because he ran over to me with blood on his hand and I could see the top right one hanging on by a thread.  We went to the bathroom and I gave it a good tug.  Another tooth down!


Asher's best girl friend from Kindergarten was at the party and he was so excited to see her.  I loved seeing them reunited - so, so sweet.


I got some flack from people who thought the last planking picture of Noel that I posted was photoshopped.  What?!  No way, it was 100% real.  Here, he did it again.  ;-)


Oh man, you guys.  I can't even with this lump of sugar!!!



Apparently he can't even with me too because I'm not allowed to get more than an arm's length away.  


Next week is Hadley's birthday, then her party, then Halloween - we are SO excited and ready for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails