Saturday, October 15, 2016

october happenings - week two

The kids didn't have school on Monday or Wednesday this week so we took advantage of the days off to go to the pumpkin patch on Monday and the zoo on Wednesday!  I love doing fun things with these guys and am so blessed to have the time to do so.


Noel took his first train ride at the zoo and was pretty mesmerized by the whole experience.  


A and H sat in the seat in front of us and held hands the whole time.  Love them!


Usually Noel is a complete sweetheart full of smiles but every now and then he gives me the stink eye with no apologies.  ha!


After we got pumpkins the kids got to paint them while Noel napped.  The grass was a little wet from some rain, so we improvised by painting inside the pool.  It worked great!


I've been trying all sorts of things to make my mantle more fall and every idea has failed.  It just isn't coming together for some reason.  I decided to go super simple and lined up these baby pumpkins.  This works for me.


Mr. Noel has been uncharacteristically grumpy and clingy this week.  I thought he was just having a phase of separation anxiety, but when he was up for a few hours screaming one night I knew it was something more.  I took him to the pediatrician and she found baby's 1st ear infection.  It's nice to have a cause for all the miserable behavior at least.  Here's hoping that after some antibiotics our happy Gus will be back!


Oh this poor, sad boy.



Hadley wanted to wear alllll the cats today.  She looked pretty darn cute doing it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails