Friday, September 30, 2016

september happenings: week four

I started the week by doing some embroidery for a friend.  Her kiddos are so sweet and she always dresses them adorably! 


Noel has been becoming SO active lately.  He's rolling and scooting and getting into all kinds of mischief.  Today I found him after he completely flipped the play mat.  I guess this toy is a thing of the past now - no more little baby just laying still to bat at his toys.


The weather was been aces again this week, so we've been outside a lot.  I've been dragging the scooter with me when we go to pick up A, so he can ride it home and he loves that.  Hadley really wants to ride hers - about a block.


Snug as an owl with his mama.


Noel made a new friend!  And, oh yeah, he can sit independently now!  Huge and exciting milestone met!!


Babies in blue jeans make me smile too.  :-)


Hi, Gus Gus!


Hadley didn't take a nap on Thursday so when she told me she was tired around 5:00 I wasn't too surprised.  I was pretty surprised, however, when I took a break from making dinner and found her in bed.  She turned on her sound machine and tucked herself in, sound asleep.  Um, sorry hon but we can't take 5:00 naps!  About an hour later while we were eating dinner she spiked a fever.  I should have known.  Poor thing was sick all night but woke up fever free the next morning.  How do kids do that??


Look who can sit up in the tub now too?  He thinks he's pretty hot stuff.


You be you, Noel.  We sure love you - hair or no!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails