Sunday, September 18, 2016

september happenings - week two

Asher's first few days of school went so well last week!  When I picked him up on the first day I brought him a cookie and that sealed the deal on it being a great day!  How big and handsome is my 1st grader?!


The first day of school Drew's parents were able to come over and stay with Hadley and Noel while I walked over to get Asher by myself.  The second day we rolled like this.  They both did great, except that Noel had enough of the stroller by the time we got there.  On the way back I had to carry him in one arm and push the stroller with the other.  Needless to say I was a hot mess by the time we got home.  For the foreseeable future it's the Lillebaby carrier only for that guy! 


On Sunday I found myself in the backyard dying kids' clothes for a Halloween costume in my giant cauldron just like an honest-to-goodness witch.  A good witch, of course.  :-)  I wasn't risking getting that dye on any of my countertops.


Asher had been fooling with his top wiggly tooth for a week or more and started saying that it hurt him, so after some convincing he let me pull it out.  NOT MY FAVORITE JOB.  Bleh.  But now it's out and he was SO excited!! 

(thanks, Hadley.  you're a sweetie)


3 teeth down and the Tooth Fairy is on deck for tonight.


Our beloved Steelers were finally on the local channels here so 2 big kids got to stay up later than usual to see the game start.  I remember when Asher got that jersey as a newborn and now it fits.  Wahh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails