Friday, September 2, 2016

august happenings: week four

Asher was a camp one day so I made a grocery run with "just" 2 kids.  Except that I can't seem to get our head count below 3, no matter who I drop off where.  Hmm...


These nuggets were up and at 'em early one morning!  


While the little kids took a nap Asher and I made some banana bread.  He loved reading the recipe himself.  We talked about how if we have a 1/3C measure, but the recipe needs 2/3C of sugar that means we need TWO 1/3C.  Fractions in action friends!


This lady requested a "ballerina bun" so I did my best with what we had on hand.  #winning



Noel has been rocking, rolling, and spinning all over the place these days.  He got caught under and bumped his head on the coffee table one too many times so it got banished to the other room for now. I miss it, but this is better for baby.  :-)


I saw this idea on Pinterest a few years ago and finally had enough leftover corn on the cob to justify trying it out.  Worked.  Like.  A.  Charm!!  Highly recommend.


Oh man, this stud in his ball cap.  looooove.


Noel is quickly outgrowing this little mat.  Yesterday I saw him putting both feet on the side rail and pushing the back up off the floor.  Boys.  ha!


I've been averaging about 1 project a week in the craft room.  Hoping to increase that soon!  A couple of cute big/little brother shirts heading out to a friend.


Monday is Labor Day and we are really, really looking forward to having an extra day with Daddy.  He's been working so hard lately so it's pretty much been a one-woman show on the home front.  We miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails