Saturday, September 24, 2016

september happenings: week three

Just a few days in and this guy told me that I didn't need to walk him inside anymore.  He waved to us and off he went.  


A good friend of ours had a baby over the summer and I'm finally getting a couple of onesies out to congratulate them!  I love using HTV on little onesies - it's so much less bulk than embroidery can be.


I decided that Hadley needed some official gymnastics wear if she's going to be taking classes.  Let's face it, some things are just too adorable to pass up the opportunity to get!  And, of course, mama had to put a monogram on it.  :-)


If you can't find Noel, check my front.  99% of the time you'll win.


My chalkboard has been in spring mode allll summer so it was time for a change!  I like that this one will take me all the way through fall.  


Speaking of fall - baby hat season is back!  Yay!!  This little owl hat was Asher's and I love that I can bring it back out for N.


Mr. Cool can rock the pom hat too.  He's confident.


Asher and Hadley have recently discovered Babybel cheese and love to call them "circle cheese" - as opposed to a cheese stick, I guess?  We were in Wegmans and Hadley suddenly exclaimed,

Mommy, look at this HUUUUGE circle cheese!  It must be for a giant!

Yep, honey.  Sure is.  :-)


Ladies, look out.  This guy has a smoulder that he isn't afraid to use.  Ahhh!!!


And if that doesn't work, he'll impress you with his strength.  I mean, that form.  That smirk.  haha - love him!


We're enjoying the Indian summer by playing outside every day after school.  Noel loves to swing so that's a win for everybody.


Drew and I treated ourselves to a date at home after the kiddos were in bed.  Fancy meats, cheese plate, fruit and Rose will do just fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails