Monday, July 15, 2013

sitting up

Miss Hadley decided to take her time sitting up independently.  Took her time to the point where I was starting to get worried.  At 8 months she still wasn't into the whole idea, so I decided that once we got back from the beach I'd call the pediatrician and see what they thought.  I spent a lot of our one-on-one time in the beach house helping/teaching her to sit up.



She really started to get the hang of it - and was awfully proud.



But only for a few seconds, then she'd hit the deck.


Wouldn't you know it, the day we got home something suddenly clicked and Hadley was a pro at sitting!


Now her favorite thing is to sit up and play


and my favorite thing is to take her picture!  ha!


Proud of you, lady!

4 comments:

  1. Yay Hadley! Isn't it funny how things just click for babies and it's like they have been doing it forever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay good job Hadley. Her little elephant onesie is to cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she heard you say you were going to call the dr! :) that usually works for my H too! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just too cute! I love seeing her from this new perspective! Yay, Hadley!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails