Wednesday, February 1, 2012

valentine's preview

Now that February is officially here I feel good about sharing Asher's Valentine's Day shirt with you all.  It's been done for awhile now and I've been chomping at the bit to share!

 
I'll be the first to admit that it's not the easiest thing to come up with V-Day ideas for boys.  I mean, the entire holiday is centered around the color pink, after all.


But then I saw this adorable 'love monster' idea on Pinterest and immediately thought - I can make this!  I have to make this for my little monster!



Asher and I took advantage of the nice weather a few weeks ago and did a little photo shoot outside.  I probably took 200 photos trying to get a good one.  There are a few cuties in here, but none that I was really jazzed about.  Oh well - such is photographing a toddler.  ha!


We love Valentine's Day around here and I can't wait to celebrate with my love bug!





10 comments:

  1. That shirt is so cute!!! Made even cuter by the sweet little boy wearing it :) You are so talented Emily!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That V-Day shirt is ADORABLE! I am seriously impressed with your skillz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made that!?!?! AWESOME! I wish I could sew. Or was creative. I'll just admire your work and leave it at that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! You shirts just keep getting awesomer and awesomer (is that a word?)!!! Seriously... Etsy store!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Can I please borrow some of your DIY talent immediately?

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are going to Etsy soon, right?! girl you are rockin' it with your sewing skills!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that shirt!!! I'm amazed at both your ability to make the shirt itself and to find the time and motivation to get it done! Good job, mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Yet another reason I need to learn how to use a sewing machine! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails