Monday, February 20, 2012

just ducky

This has been the weirdest winter. One day it's warm enough for spring jackets, the next day the weather folks are threatening snow flurries, then the next it's raining. That's where we found ourselves last Friday.


Asher was begging to go outside, so I dressed him up in his rain gear and let him have at it.


This rain coat and boots are hand-me-downs from his big cousin, so this is the first rain day where they fit {mostly. both are still a little big, but I think that adds to the adorableness}.


Of course, there were puddles to splash in



balls to chase around


and just some 'sploring to do.


Looking forward to lots of April showers with my duckling!

 

 

3 comments:

  1. That raincoat..those boots...love, love, love! Asher is one lucky ducky to have a mama who takes him out in the rain to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are GREAT shots - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw... after this post, I've decided Eli *needs* some rain boots!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails