Monday, February 13, 2012

playing catch up

We're back!  Asher and I had another fun week visiting his Grammy and PopPop - dude got s-p-o-i-l-e-d!  ha!

Let's do a quick Insta.gram photo catch up of our time there...

Last Saturday we went to my cousin's wedding.  Asher was captivated by the whole atmosphere and held hands with Drew as everyone walked in. 


At the reception Asher thought he was pretty neat stuff sitting in the big chair between Grammy and PopPop.  Good grief, he's adorable.  :-)


My sister was a bridesmaid - her hair was so pretty!


After we got back to my parent's house Asher and I got down to the business of having fun.  First stop - Jumpin' Jax!


Asher loves. to. bounce.

Wednesday Ash celebrated it being one-week-to-Valentine's-Day by wearing the vday shirt his Aunt Erin made him.  Stud muffin indeed.



On Friday we went to a park that featured Asher's second favorite thing - a carousel.  He rode the 'neigh neigh' two times and was asking for more...  :-)


We're glad to be home with Daddy, but sure do miss you Grammy and PopPop.  I have a literal mountain of laundry to do and my entire house is coated in dust, but once that all gets under control I want to catch up on all of your blogs too. Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful trip!!! What a cute little "stud muffin" shirt :) Happy Vday to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, let me get this straight...your sister is a craft goddess, too???

    I hope you guys have a fun Valentine's day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of Asher and Daddy holding hands!!! So sweet! I'm so glad you had a great trip. I love going home, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails