Friday, February 24, 2012

{phone dump friday}

Yesterday Asher and I were invited to come to a music class with our friends Jen and Taylor. Asher loved it! He loves music so I figured it would be a big hit - we're signing up for the spring semester! On the way out Taylor asked Asher if he would hold her hand. To my immense surprise he grabbed her hand right away and they held hands the whole walk to the car. It was TOO cute! :-)

After our fun musical morning Asher took a great nap {yay - music class bonus!} and when A got up we headed to the park. It topped 65 here - crraaazy - so we just had to play outside.

On Wednesday {we're working backwards through the week today - thrilling change up, eh?} I let Asher pick out his pants and he chose these Christmas pajama pants. Ha!

I made a fun Easter wreath with my mom a few weeks ago and have been waiting to put it on my door. The Facebook consensus was that Ash Wednesday was a great day to start the Easter season so that's when I put it up. Also hoping it encourages my neighbor to take down his Christmas wreaths...

We're going to Florida in a few weeks so Asher and I spent Monday at the mall getting him some warm weather clothes that fit. How cute are his chubby toddler feet in these flips? Ahh! Love it.

We also swung by Target and found a great swimsuit and rash guard. I was having so much trouble finding a cute set for less than $30 at the mall, but these pieces were only $10 each - score!

As a surprise for being such a good boy during all of our shopping I got Asher this little Elmo music player. His 2 favorites - Elmo and music! Oh my, he l-o-v-e-s it!!

Finally, our biggest news from the week - Asher tried drinking out of an open cup and did awesome at it! There were some dribbles, of course, but for a first attempt I was happy. We'll still be using a straw cup a lot, but I want Ash to be moving towards using regular cups too. We'll get there when we get there. :-)

Happy weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Look at your big boy!! And...OMG... that wreath is so cute!!! I love it!! I think you need a separate crafting blog... the stuff you make is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Asher I still dribble when I drink out of an open cup sometimes. So jealous y'all are headed to Florida. Although, I would look like a beached whale. I would also like to request a wreath tutorial, please. It turned out so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sandals are adorable! His little feet look so cute in them! I tried to get E to wear some this past Summer but he absolutely hated the feeling of it between his toes. Silly boy.

    I LOVE that wreath. The color combination is beautiful! Where did you get the idea?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails