Friday, February 3, 2012

{phone dump friday}

We had a week of highs and lows...

All of the high temperatures around here led to lots and lots of playground time.



My Yankees fan will spend all day, everyday outside if I would let him!


So much sunshine made some popsicles pretty necessary


and made this Mama and boy awfully silly.  :-p


I tried an idea I saw on Pinterest and threw some glow sticks in Asher's bath the other day.  That was a HUGE high for Asher!  He kept asking for more - and more.  ha!


Then there were the lows.  Oh no.  The lows were oh-so-low.  I took A for a haircut and it ended up being a complete hack job.  Check out the damage.  *actually made me cry*



The good news - my stylist, Jessica, was able to save him!  She trimmed and blended and worked her magic until my cute little boy was back.  His hair is way shorter than I'd like it to be, but it will grow back in no time.  phew.


Another low - Ash and I are sick.  This warm weather is wonderful in one sense, but really kicked out sinuses into draining mode.  We're both coughing, runny nosed messes.  Gross.  Hoping this will pass soon.  We had a PJ day yesterday to try and recover faster.  :-)


Ending on a high {of course!} - I made Asher a crayon roll and love how it turned out!



Happy Friday everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Where did you get that ADORABLE fabric!!!! That is next on my humongous list of to-do projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I hope you both feel better super soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the silly photo of you two! Super cute. And I'm sorry about his bad haircut experience. I can totally empathize with you on that one. It does look much better after the fix though. ;)

    Praying that you guys feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Crayon roll! I need to sit town and figure out my new sewing machine I got for Christmas. Hope you two feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crayon roll tutorial, please?! Ha!

    Hope you guys are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails