Friday, October 28, 2011

shake it off

We're still battling the sickies over here, but hopefully the worst is behind us.  Asher is too stuck on me to get any photos of his sad, sick little face {plus, who really wants to see a glassy eyed, mucus encrusted toddler - that sight is for mommy only!} so instead I wanted to share a memory from while we were visiting my parents a few weeks back.

For a little boy named Asher, not much else is required for fun other than a long driveway and a basketball hoop.


I'm way too weak to hold him over my head long enough for him to dunk, but we still enjoy kicking the ball back and forth together.


Kicking a ball back and forth sounds peaceful enough, but somehow sports always carry some inherent risk...and we manage to find it.


man down!


It's ok!  He's ok!


Driveway got ya down?  No problem - hugs coming up.

{didn't even drop his golf ball.  wow.}


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails