Tuesday, October 25, 2011

here kitty, kitty

A few weeks ago {I'm a little behind...} we went to visit our friends in Ohio.  It had been too long since we'd seen them and Asher had never met his future bride, Miss Sophia.  It was high time.


Oh my, how could he not love this sweet face!  I know I do!



Being a toddler boy, Asher wasn't at all interested in making a love connection. 

At least not with a little girl. 

He was, however, SUPER interested in loving on their cat!  {you might remember how much loved the pumpkin patch kitty - same deal here - the boy loves animals!}



Thor endured Asher's affection with admirable patience.  Our theory is that he's suffering from new-baby-in-the-house lack of attention and was will to take some hugs from anyone.  Even a pushy little boy.  ha!



Unfortunately for a certain kitty loving boy, his Daddy is really {really} allergic to cats.  To try and keep the dander on Drew to a minimum Thor got banished behind the baby gate for most of our visit.  Asher was really upset by this particular act of blasphemy and insisted on hugging Thor regardless.





Somehow I have no photos of Carl or Karen with us. 

???  

I really think I'm losing my mind some days.  How could we drive all the way out there and not even get one picture together?  Nonetheless, we love you guys and are so glad we got to visit!

{Thor can be expecting a big ole Valentine from Asher this year - see if he'll share with Sophia. :-)}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails