Tuesday, October 18, 2011

all's fair

On Asher's 22nd month birthday my parents and I took him to the North Carolina State Fair! 


This was his first time at the fair and he really loved it.  There is so much to see - poor Ash didn't know where to look!




Asher's hands-down favorite thing at the fair was...the carousel!  Oh my, he l-o-v-e-d the carousel!! 




There was definitely some crying and clinging to the horse when the ride ended.  So much so that he may have had to ride a second time...  ha!


To get him off the second time we had to bribe him with ice cream and the promise of going to see his other favorite - farm animals.  moooo.  oink.




What a fun first time at the fair!  Definitely the perfect way to celebrate being almost-2 years old.  :-)

3 comments:

  1. It's so funny to see you post about NC stuff ;) The fair looked awesome for Asher!! I love all the pictures. We thought about taking Lily this year but we're worried about it being too overwhelming. Maybe I can convince my husband that we should try...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like someone had a blast. And we all need a little bribe now and then . . . I have to bribe myself every time I want to get off the couch or out of bed right now ;)

    I have no idea how our boys are SO close to 2, but Asher is just up to more and more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fair looked fun !!! I think we may try to take B there next year. :)
    B is 22 months today. I can't believe these little kiddos are almost 2. So bittersweet!!! Great pics, as usual!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails