Sunday, October 9, 2011

away to play

Just wanted to let you all know that I'll be on a bit of a blogging break this week. Asher and I are visiting my parents, so I'm afraid we'll be too busy having fun to blog about it. :-) Actually I just don't have my computer and photos available and, honestly, what fun is a blog post with no photos? {we're about to find out...} In GREAT news, Drew and I decided to get an iPad over the weekend, so I have that to play with this week. Woo hoo! Now I need to know...what are your favorite apps? For me and for Asher, please. :-) I'll still be reading - can't wait to see what fall fun you all are up to! Until next week...

1 comment:

  1. Have a GREAT time :)

    I just got an IPad from work and am having fun playing with it. When I find a few more apps I'll have to share our favs. But P loves playing with "mommy's tiny computer" haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails