Friday, September 23, 2011

where it all began

I don't know how many of you know this, but Drew and I met at college.  It was my Sophomore year at Bucknell and a super cute Senior engineering major asked me to dinner.  The rest - as they say - is history.  :-)

Anyway, on my way to PA last Friday Asher and I had to drive right past Bucknell, so I decided it was the perfect place to stop and stretch our legs.  It was really fun to walk all over campus with Asher and tell him about all the fun Drew and I had there!


Asher met Bucky the Bison...



and walked over to Rooke Chapel.


We saw the plaque that Drew's class donated


and hung out on the quad {a very collegiate thing to do}


I'm voting for Asher to be on the next Bucknell calendar with this shot!  ha!


It was a pretty quick stop since we still had some miles to cover.  Next time we go back Daddy needs to be there!

'ray Bucknell!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun spot to visit with Asher!!! Great pics as well, Emily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure looks like a handsome little university man :)

    P.S. Finally got a chance to catch up on your vacay with Asher, so much fun. I love all the pics! And who doesn't love when cows talk back ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails