Friday, September 30, 2011

friday phone dump

I have some photos from the past few weeks piling up on my phone.  None of them go with anything else, so here they are in one big, random post!

When Asher and I were at Bucknell I took a quick shot of him in front of the library to send to Drew.  Just love it.


The other day it was a little cool out so I had Asher dressed in pants {rather than shorts} for the first time.  They seemed fine until I put his shoes on so we could go outside.  Oops - guess Mr. Flood is going to need some new pants for fall!


Another first for us this week was baking together!  I pulled a step stool over so Ash could reach the counter and he went to town helping me dump the ingredients in the bowl and "holding" the hand mixer.  He loved it!  After we got the cake mixed up and in the pan Asher was very anxious to see the final product, so he stood here and watched it bake for quite awhile.


That eventually got boring so he moved on until it was time to apply the frosting - he may be young, but he's no dummy - even A knows the best part of the cake is decorating!

What did people do before there were cameras on cell phones?  Love being able to capture these little memories with my guy.  :-)

3 comments:

  1. It's soooooo convenient to whip out the camera phone!!!! Great pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see pics of Asher on Bucknell's campus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously couldn't get by without my phone for taking pics of Ava {hence the constant FB uploads ;)} I've captured so many great ones with my phone camera when I wouldn't have had access to a real camera!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails