Monday, September 5, 2011

birds of a feather

Hey there - we're back from vacation!  Did you know we went on vacation?  Maybe not.  Well, we did!

Last week was our annual trek to the New Jersey shore with Drew's family.  It almost got canceled because of Hurricane Irene {more on that later} but we were able to go for 5 wonderful days in the end.  I'm still going through the 100s of photos that I took, but for now, here's one of Asher with his twin cousins.

{in the shirts that I made for them! yay!}


No one is looking at me because there was a super cool landscaping truck packing up for the day behind us.  The boys sat still, but basically thought the photographers were just in the way of something way more awesome.  We appreciate their compromise.  :-)

There are lots of fun stories from our week and once I get caught up on laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, and pick out the best of the best photos I'll share some! 

Hope you all are having a wonderful Labor Day - we're enjoying our last day of vacation here!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you guys had a great time on vacation :) It is hard to beat a big truck when you are trying to take pictures isn't it ;)

    P.S. the shirts look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed your vacation! I can't believe how grown up Asher looks, too cute! You did a great job on their shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some very cute boys in your family. They all have very stylish names, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE shirts! I need to get a sewing machine!!! :) Cute names, too!!! Very original!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails