Tuesday, September 10, 2013

miss mess

This is my new nickname for Hadley.  Girlfriend is everywhere and in everything.


I have baby gates up, but just resting (not screwed into the walls) and she's knocked them down twice.  They are almost more dangerous up then not here at all.


As soon as she sees an opening in the force field the mad dash is on.  Haddie is getting darn fast at her army crawl.  I suspect she's got wheels hidden in her onesies somewhere.


Sister is also crazy at moving around in the bathtub.  If she sees a toy she's after it with no hesitation and no fear.  Asher doesn't appreciate it at all - ha!  I have a feeling she's going to be aces at swim lessons someday!


She is so different than Asher was as a baby - I have a feeling sister is going to give me a run for my money!


2 comments:

  1. Her mischievousness actually sounds kind of fun! But yes, she sounds like a very different kiddo from Asher!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails