Thursday, September 26, 2013

from the sewing room

I've been keeping my sewing and embroidery machines running hot lately!  I made 2 onesies as gifts for Drew's cousin who is expecting baby Ashton in a few weeks.



I also gussied up a little dress for Hadley!


I made Hadley a little Halloween ensemble, but in all my wisdom patterned the pants off a pair that fit her great now, but will inevitably be too small by the end of October.  oops.  Hoping they fit but prepared to make another pair!  I'm chalking it up as good practice.  :-)


On Friday I was waiting for an appliance delivery and decided that was the perfect time to whip up 2 burp cloths for my cousin who's expecting a little girl in February.  My mom and I went to her baby shower a few weeks ago and these made such a cute add-on to her gift.



I also made my kiddos some football shirts to start the season!  I was a week late, but hey, I got them done before the Super Bowl, so that's a W for mommy.



Our friend (who is also a Hadley) needed a football shirt as well!  She's a Notre Dame fan and I love how these team colors worked on her shirt.  Let me tell you, it was super strange to embroider "Hadley" on something then mail it off - ha!


Finally, I whipped up some burp cloths for a friend who's giving them to baby Etta on the way.  I love that name and these turned out so sweet!


We are having beautiful weather here today so I'm turning off the sewing machine and the kids and I are spending every extra minute outside.  Hope you are enjoying fall as well!

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever thought about selling some of this? I'm looking for some embroidered stuff for our little girl who has an unusual name! I'll pay really well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails