Monday, September 9, 2013

hot on the trail

This weekend we took Asher and Hadley (and my parents, ha!) to the Life and Science Museum in Durham to see their Dinosaur Trail.  Asher loved it!


I thought the museum was mostly just the dinos but it was so much more.  We spent the whole afternoon and Asher could have happily stayed longer.  Although we were super excited to see some dinosaurs, our first stop was the farm.


Ash loved seeing "llama llama red pajama" and this giant pig (who decided fall is most definitely here and was enjoying a pumpkin).



Next we headed to the dino trail!  Asher got to climb on this big guy (the other dinos were just for looking) but he was a little nervous.  Luckily Daddy was close by to help him out.



When we saw this mommy and baby dinosaur duo Asher said "Mommy look!  It's Asher Dinosaur and Mommy Dinosaur!"  Yep - that's us.  haha - love, love him.


The other dinos were so neat too.




Such a fun day!  Hadley was there too but she preferred to stay in the stroller.  :-)  She skipped her nap but did SO well and was in a great mood the whole time.  Happy Hadley!


-------------------

I have so much blog catching up to do - ahhhh.  It's been so busy.  Where do the hours go in the day??  Hope you all are doing well.  Please know that I read as much as I can of your blogs even if I don't comment.  Sorry friends!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun for A! I can't even imagine my H skipping a nap...way to go happy Hadley!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails