Thursday, September 19, 2013

everyday hustlin'

Don't bother with gates for this lady - they only slow her down a little.


She squeezed through a gap between the couch and the side table yesterday and was off.


I love her spunk, but dislike her penchant for eating our shoes.  If you can't find Hadley, check the mud room - she'll probably be there licking shoe bottoms (gag, bleh).  Asher was the same exact way.  I'm not sure if it's because we don't wear shoes in the house so they are a novelty?  Either way I stop her from doing this allllll the time.  I stand firm in pulling her away from our shoes, but it's not easy when she gives me this look.


Maybe she can have a pony instead?  Oh, ok.  (why do I feel like she's pulling a fast one on us?...)


This sweet girl is moving, moving, moving.  She has a really awkward land crawl, but this movement translates to torpedo speed in water.  Baths have become very interesting.  Poor Asher can't get far enough away to escape her!  ha!  Swim lessons here we come!


Hadley has started pulling up but is happy to crawl her way around her kingdom for now.


Asher meanwhile leaves the house entirely for some peace.  Yay for cool fall mornings and breakfast al fresco!



Happy Thursday, friends!


1 comment:

  1. My H loves licking shoes too! What is with these girls? yuck! I so wish we lived close and could our H's together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails