Monday, September 16, 2013

lately...

We've been busy!  Happily busy!

Roll back with me a few weeks.  Drew's parents came to visit over Labor Day weekend and we celebrated Poppa Gene's birthday with a little cake.  Asher loves blowing out candles and already has big plans for helping Hadley on her birthday.



Speaking of Hadley's birthday, I've been working on her party!  Yay!  I'm so excited!  (Hadley is too.)


For awhile we weren't sure if we'd do an actual party or not since we don't live near many of our family and are still making friends here but Drew and I decided to go for it.  She only turns one once - and hopefully some people will come.  ha!



I've been doing some birthday projects myself and buying some.  Hopefully it all comes together in a cohesive way.  Once I have more things put together I'll share all the details!

This weekend Mom and I went to my cousin's baby shower.  I made her a few burp cloths as an add-on to our main gift.


She and her husband are NC State fans so this one was a hit.


H grudgingly agreed to try on hats for me.  Fall is coming and we need to be ready.  Luckily all of her 0-3 month hats that were huge last fall fit great now!


I don't know if you've heard, but Asher is "strong like Samson."  Check out those big muscles.  Wowzer.


These 2 have started fighting over my morning lap space.  (I not-so-secretly love it)


Asher outgrew his Britax Marathon so we got him the Britax Frontier 90 booster seat and he loves it!  Every time we get in the car he asks if he gets to ride in his new seat and when I say yes he replies with "Oh thank you Mommy!  I love my new seat!"  melt me.  Since Asher got a new seat I tried Hadley in his Marathon.  Seconds after taking this picture I removed the seat and put little miss back in her infant carrier.  I'm not ready.


Hadley continues to be happy Hadley.



and Asher decided out of the blue that he likes pizza.  Go figure.


Love them!


Happy Monday, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Man, you have some seriously cute kids! I can't wait to see how H's party comes together. Kudos for getting an early start! I always wait until the last minute and then panic. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails