Thursday, September 12, 2013

a forgotten post

I logged in to write a quick blog post this morning and I noticed that I had a few drafts saved (??).  I clicked to see what they are and found this gem I wrote over two years ago and never published for some reason.  Asher is about 18 months here and his tiny self is making me all nostalgic and a little teary.  How do they change so fast?  Why do they get bigger?  I love Asher today, but I kind of miss this little guy too.  I'm off to give him and Hadley hugs before they grow up any more on me.  Happy Thursday, friends.  :-)

****************  

Sometimes you just need a break from it all.


Yesterday, I caught Asher hanging out on his bean bag chair, reading some books.  There was something so sweet about him sitting quietly and flipping through his books that I almost teared up.  This sappy mama is ridiculous!  ha!

3 comments:

  1. What happened to your gray couch. i loved it. Where did you get it? Could you email me the info?
    riekefamily@gmail.com
    thanks, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to your gray couch. i loved it. Where did you get it? Could you email me the info?
    riekefamily@gmail.com
    thanks, Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails