Friday, April 19, 2013

{phone dump friday}

I ended up taking both kids to the grocery store with me this week.  Asher desperately wanted to drive the GIANT car cart and since I can rarely say no to him, I acquiesced.  Let me tell you - these things are not for the faint of heart or short of stature.  I wish I was exaggerating when I say I couldn't see the end of it.  Needless to say, we won't be taking this beast for a spin again anytime soon - crying 3 year old or not. ha!


Hadley decided this would be a good week to roll from her belly to back for the first time!  She hates tummy time, so I thought this would be the end of it for her.  Surprisingly she hasn't rolled much since, although I'm sure it's right around the corner.


The 3 of us met some friends at a Farm animals event put on by NC State this week.  It was crazy busy and really not that much fun since it was next to impossible to actually see any animals for the crowds.  Gah.  Asher's favorite part was the "cow" who gave him a hug.  This boy loves a character.  :-)


How sweet is he all snuggled with this breet?  Love it when he still looks small!


Last Saturday we helped my parents spread mulch at their house.  Asher was the biggest help of all.  ha!


Miss Hadley got her first haircut yesterday!  Ahh!  I'm really surprised that it came so soon, but honestly her 'hawk was ridiculous and not very cute.  I just took a little off the top.  It's hard to tell, but it's really growing in nicely all over.  My hope is that one day she will have hair all over her head - and not just on top.  :-)


Still thinking about getting a double stroller and this might have clinched the decision...


ha ha - we are all kinds of ridiculous.


Happy weekend, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Love that last picture of H - she's so pretty!

    I feel ya on those massive carts. I frequently have two or three kids with me at the store (I don't recommend it, either!), and navigating those extra long carts is half the battle! Esp. in Randalls or Whole Foods, where the aisles are made half the size that they should be!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails