Friday, April 12, 2013

{phone dump friday}

Major phone dump Friday catch-up needed.  How do I keep getting behind with these?  Anyway, here goes!

Hadley has been keeping the smiles coming - which keep my smiles coming as well.




Asher has been showing his sister extra love.  Or smooshing her.  I'm not sure which.



This little monkey is getting so active.  I need to get serious about strapping her in - bad mommy.


Asher had his Easter program at preschool a couple weeks ago.  Despite looking completely shell shocked here he did great!  ha!


I got a new bookcase for the playroom.  All of the books were in a big bin that was always a disaster, so this is just what we needed.


Asher and I have been having a lot of fun together the past few weeks.  I can tell he's been craving mommy time and since Hadley has become really good about going to bed early A and I have some time each day to spend just the two of us.

We rooted for the Bison when they were in March Madness...


had a snack on the front porch during some beautiful weather last week {while he told me where to sit and when - bossy pants}...


tried out his new boots...


and held hands.  Just because he wanted to.  sigh.


Hadley got to wear the cutest hat on a chilly morning last week.  Her tiny head took it's time fitting into this one - I was worried we'd miss using it entirely.  I love a baby in a hat!


Since then it has turned warm to HOT.  Brace yourself - I turned the A/C on yesterday.  Gah!  I hate that, but honestly, when the thermostat inside the house hit 86 I decided it was too hot for the baby to sleep safely.  That and the pollen is suddenly coming down in sheets and our windows are closed until it clears out.

Hadley got to ride to the park in the stroller 'big girl style' and seemed quite pleased with herself.  :-)


She also tried out the jumparoo and, despite not being able to reach the floor, is looking far to big for my taste these days. {finally found a good use for those Twilight books - ha!}


Happy weekend, friends!



{I changed my settings to private, but if you want to follow me on Insta.gram just send a request to ecwilk53!}

1 comment:

  1. Hehe we have to remember to strap Kendall in her bouncer to cause she can wiggle her way out of it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails