Tuesday, April 9, 2013

a lovely day

We are having my all time favorite weather of the year this week.  It's suddenly warm enough that all the windows go up and the breezes blow on in.  It's like the world proposes - let's start fresh, shall we? - and I accept with a smile.  This is Hadley's first spring.  So far, she's a fan.


She and I enjoyed some people watching from our front porch Monday afternoon while big brother napped.



Except that most of the people ended up watching her.

{really, though, who wouldn't?}


As an October baby H has been covered from neck to toes for her entire life.  This sudden undress is very exciting for her!


Toes!  Baby toes!  {it's exciting for me too}


Welcome, spring.  We're so glad you're here.


2 comments:

  1. What a little cutie pie - I can't believe how big she is already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a doll baby! Love her!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails