Tuesday, April 23, 2013

all sewn up

I've been getting back in the sewing room a bit lately to do some quick projects for the kiddos.

{sorry for the phone pics - need to get better about that...}

Asher is loving whales these days - especially humpback whales and orcas {that's what he calls them, seriously - thanks Octonauts} - so he needed a whale shirt for summer.



Miss Hadley, like every girl out there, needed a monogrammed swimsuit!


And since summer is coming she's leaving her pants by the wayside.  I decided that a basic onesie is too boring so I gussied this one up for her.  Tutus for her thighs!  Let all the attention go to hers and far, far away from mine.  :-)


Most of my projects have been gifts for other people recently, so it's fun to make a few things for my own littles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails